ICS Krav-Maga Instructor Qualification is targeted for Krav-Maga practitioners who fulfill the following requirements:
- Age 18 and up
- Good health (medical approval is required)
- Minimum of 3 years training experience in Krav-Maga
- Demonstrating good technical ability (passing the entry examination)
- Understanding Krav-Maga principles
ICS Krav-Maga Instructor Qualification is composed of 3 components:
- Online or frontal entry examination
A person who wishes to complete the Krav-Maga instructor qualification is required to pass a practical examination. This examination can be taken frontally or online, with us or with any of our worldwide official examiners.
In the examination the applicant is required to perform Krav-Maga techniques as detailed here
Entry examination fee: 500NIS (check our group discounts)
- Completing an online course:
The Krav-Maga Instruction Methodology Course is targeted not only for Krav-Maga students and instructors but also for for all martial arts practitioners who wish to extend their knowledge on Krav-Maga history and teaching methodology. This course will enable you to become a better instructor.
The course is composed of five units. At the end of each unit there is a short quiz composed of five questions (multiply choice quiz). The final grade is composed of the average mark of all five quizzes. Passing grade is 60.
Online course fee: 990NIS (check our group discounts)
- Attending ICS practical Krav-Maga Instructor’s course and assessment
ICS conducts two qualification programs for the Krav-Maga instructors certification:
- Experienced Krav-Maga instructors who have substantial teaching experience may choose our short 4 session’s assessment program.
- Practitioners with no substantial instruction experience should choose the 8 session courses.
Practical course fee is set according to location and number of participants